Tuesday, 29 April 2014

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY CARD



Good afternoon, and it is a beautiful one here and warm.   You just don't know what the weather will be from one day to the other.   I am hoping it will stay nice as the girls have tennis tonight, I haven't taken them to this club before so I don't know if  there is some where out of the wind for me to sit and watch.  I was going to go shopping at the local supermarket while they were having the lesson, but I decided to give that a miss this week till I see how things are.
To days card is another one of an order from my youngest daughter Tammy -- I do keep telling her she could make her own, her answer  -" you enjoy making them I don't."  Any way request was for white with pink, your design, but I like the one you made as a leaving card.  This is what I came up with.


As you can see I have again used Sue Wilson's Spanish and bow dies, back ground is her embossing folder.  Art Deco.  The two die cuts in the centre are ones I borrowed from Patricia and they were just in an unmarked  folder.  The pink back ground is Stamping Up Card.  And the white is some linen effect card from my stash, don't know where or even when I bought it.

On my next post I will show you a card I have made from left overs from this one Tammy very pleased with this one and the one from the left overs. Tammy didn't want me to put a sentiment on yet  we will do that when they are to be sent off.
That's it for today.  I have a new follower , I have to work out who you are  but welcome and thank you for coming and seeing what I get up to.  Also thank you for all the lovely comments left on my last card, and for all of you agreeing that I will have to make sure I take my blood pressure tablets and also that I just don't watch her.  She is so excited and can't wait for tomorrow evening.
Take care and (((((hugs))))) to those who did them.

Hazel xxx

15 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Hazel. I love the pink peeping through. A really gorgeous card! Hope you are well. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Hazel very elegant and beautiful. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Hazel, such a beautiful and elegant design and I love the touches of pink.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hazel, your card is gorgeous, the dies are beautiful and the hint of pink peeking through is lovely. I've resisted buy these new dies, but maybe, just maybe.
    Hope the tennis goes well, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon Hazel what a stunning card its so pretty. When you have these dies you dont need much else. I hope the girl do well at tennis. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Hazel. I have stopped myself buying these dies but may have to relent...what you have done is wonderful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Hazel. I only have two of Sue's dies and I love them. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Hazel and luvin the two 'unmarked' dies xx the emboss folder looks fab too but I have only just started using the Sea Garden one which I have had for a while so will wait before I may think about buying this one xx unfortunately I have held back on the SW dies but now I have bought some more after the Striplet die some of which arrived today so not had time to play but hopefully soon xx you tire me out just listening to all the running around you do for your charges but I'm sure you love it xx take care xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful work - beautiful dies - great card Hazel - looking forward to seeing the next one too! Hope the tennis went okay! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Hazel, love the background cutting die, with the pink showing through, fabulous bow to finish off.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Hazel, this is a beautiful card, gorgeous dies with the pink showing through, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Hazel, love the design and colour. Sue Wilson has brought out some fantastic dies for us all hasn't she, can't wait to see the next lot.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. My gosh Hazel this is a stunning design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another glamour card with this beautiful SW die. Love the die cuts combined with the embossing, and the hot bright pink showed so well behind the lace of the die. Just a lovely card, your daughter will be thrilled and so will whomever receives it. Have fun at the tennis match. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel
    Beautiful! That pink card is gorgeous as are the dies you have used.
    Supahdoopah!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete