Sunday, 13 April 2014

A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER



Good afternoon, very windy here in Fife but it's dry and that's all that matters.  Thought I'd post the card I have made for Elaine and Doug  congratulating them on the birth of their new Grand daughter. I have used the Sue Wilson Granada die as it's so pretty.




I think the card is self  explanatory, so won't bore with you listing everything ( being lazy I know)  making the most of the last few hours of my week off.  Back to getting up at 5.30 am to get ready for going in for 7.15am.  Mummy and Anna are stopping off at the borders for the night.  A long drive up from Warwick and they might not get away from the college until tea time, so for safety they will stop around 11pm. Then get up early and get home so that Anna can go to school after lunch.  Beth has been with daddy so I have to go in to let him get to work.  Now I have no idea what in store for me so that's why I am making the most of being lazy.

Gillian's cat is fine he just needed another coarse of the tablets he was on.  Vet  is hoping that will be him back to good health, well as good as an 18 year old cat can be.  Gillian knows he needs to be kept an eye on for just things connected with his age.

Well that's it for today. I don't know if I will get time to post for the next few days.  Thank you for all your comments, I just love reading them all.

Hazel xx

18 comments:

  1. That card is beautiful Hazel, what stunning dies, particularly the wonderful bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful dies Hazel and a gorgeous new baby card. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baby feet image Hazel, and your die is gorgeous, beautiful card, and I'm sure Elaine will love it.
    you go ahead and be lazy, you've earned it, I hope your holiday has been a good one and your recharged, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image Hazel and that die is beautiful. Huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hazel, loving the die.

    You be as lazy as you like Hazel, we all deserve days like that.

    Love & Hugs


    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Hazel. I love the delicate design and such a beautiful image too.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Hazel, love the photo and how you used the die cuts.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good evening Sis,
    I love the effect of that beautiful Die, the addition of the bow just sets it off.
    Enjoy your last few "lazy" hours
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel
    Wonderful use of that lovely die. The little feet are so cute.
    We all need "lazy" time but I would wager you have still been busy whilst you've been off!
    Have a great week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and luvin the baby feet topper - gorgeous xx take advantage of the lazy time - it doesn't come around enough xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a lovely card Hazel - love that image and the die looks fab - hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Hazel, love those feet image and gorgeous die cut.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evening Hazel you lazy week is over pleased you managed yo be lazy.
    this card is beautiful and the colours are great. I do like these sue wilson dies. Snd the bow just finishes it off. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel, this is such a lovely card..gorgeous image, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hazel oh this is beautiful I'm sure they will love this card!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel nearly made it to the top of the washing mountain just got to grab the crampons for the ironing one now!
    Love your card, those new dies are lush I agree. Love the baby image too, very cute.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So loving these dies. Wish they were more available in the USA. Loved the color you chose for this sweet baby card. What a wonderful treasure you've made for these parents with that picture of their darling baby. It's just as pretty as can be. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete