Sunday, 23 March 2014

"HUGS"


Good afternoon everyone and thank you for calling in to see what I have been up to!   Well I certainly haven't been doing much crafting, by the time I have been getting home from work last week had tea it was to late to start doing anything.   Plus I spent lots of time decluttering Anna's bedroom.  Erika ( Snappycrafts)  always goes on about putting her mountaineering gear on to attack her ironing pile, well believe you me I needed mine on to tackle the mountain of  junk and rubbish in Anna's room. Oh why do they want to keep all those things they like to keep???  Anyway her room WAS all tidy and hoovered to an inch of its life when I left on Friday, BUT I won't expect to see it like that tomorrow.
The other thing I had to do last week was go out with Beth while she  exercised her Shetland pony, he is entered into the "Shetland Pony Grand National at the Pony Club"soon, so he is in training according to Beth, Anna usual does this with her.


Note the" Goggles" all jockeys wear goggles - Beth's words.

My card today is for Tammy my youngest daughter  Godmothers granddaughter, ( oh that was a mouth full) Jessica has to go through a lot of tests as she suffers from Crohn's  disease, she takes it all in her stride and is only 11. So I sent her this card.

Sorry for the shadows around the bow, but no matter what I did there was a shadow.  An LOTV image,  embossed my prefolded card and added a little bow, nothing fancy. 
Off now to get the washing in, I do love when I can get it out to dry, will get it ironed later.
It's back to work tomorrow, and before I know it it will be Friday again, the weeks are just flying by.
Take care and thank you for all your lovely comments.

Hazel xxx

23 comments:

  1. Hello Hazel, a really sweet card, I love this image and your embossed card is lovely as is your design.

    Great photo of Beth, gorgeous pony, thanks for sharing, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabby card Hazel - beautiful embossing - I'm sure it will be cherished. Lovely photo too! Such a cute pony xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card for such a brave little girl/young lady Hazel. Also love the photo as I think Shetland ponies are perfect. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Hazel. I do love the LOTV images. Like you I love getting washing outside to dry and then get it ironed and put away. It's been glorious sunshine for us today and it makes such a difference. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and cute image. I hate ironing but if I can get the clothes washed, dried and ironed as I bring them in off the washing line it doesn't seem to be a problem Unfortunately with the weather we have been having it doesn't work like that too often. The longer it lies around the bigger chore it becomes!! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel
    That pony has similar hair to mine hahaha!
    Super card Hazel (still trying to work out the relationship thing lol !) Love how you have done the aperture for the pretty image.
    Hope this week is less busy for you chuck.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Hazel, adorable image and I love the embossing.
    Thank you for sharing a beautiful photo too!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Hazel and fabulous embossing. Love the "riding work" piccie...what a little fluffy bundle!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good evening Sis,
    Another stunning card, I love how you have cut the aperture and placed the image behind. Beautiful embossing on the card.
    Great photo of Beth.
    Took your advice, my washing all done, dried, ironed and out away. I just love ironing when the washing smells so fresh
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. TFS the picture of your happy little charge galloping away on her pony. You can tell she is having a fun time. Loved your pretty card too. Delightfully cute LOTV image, and your embossing folder made it just perfect. Crohns disease is a difficult thing for anyone to deal with...even more so with a youngster. Hope she gets through all the tests ok, and I'm sure this card will cheer her lots. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel!!! fab card and nice to be here huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Hazel, love this cute image and design.
    sounds like you have been busy..
    love the photo.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Hazel love the heart embossing. What a darling picture that Shetland is so cute. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Hazel, your card is gorgeous...love the embossing! The photo is so cute, such a darling pony...I recently bought a stamp of a shetland and have made the card...will be posted later this week! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so sweet and bet it will be loved. I think everyone is having difficulty photographing just now but the sun is out so we may get better photos. The photo of Beth on her wee pony is so lovely and I did not realise goggles were required LOL.

    Keep up with the ironing.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card, the image is gorgeous - love the cute cat! The embossing looks beautiful.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel,

    Great card lovely image and embossing. Looks like Beth is enjoying herself on her beautiful Shetland Pony.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card design Hazel, love the Shetland Pony picture.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Hazel, thanks for the mention. LOL....will be mountaineering again this afternoon!
    I'm trying to go through the house just now too but seems to be taking longer than I thought it would.....need too many coffee breaks! Keep putting off the boys rooms....don't know what I might find. :0
    Loving your card, just a super cute image for a girl. Wishing Tammy well. x
    Happy crafting, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Hazel

    What a lovely card I am sure Tammy loved it. Such a shame she is having to go through so much.

    Loving the embossing folder you have used.

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Hazel,
    what a lovely picture of the the young lady on her pony.
    I love your super card. Great LOTV image. Fab embossing too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've just popped over after your lovely comment on my card Hazel - this card is so beautiful. My two favourite images are House Mouse and LOTV!!! This is such a nice embossing folder as well and goes beautifully with the image.

    I sympathise with you having to type with a little black kitten trying to help - but you just have to grin and bear it don't you??? LOL.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete