Sunday, 9 February 2014

THANK YOU FROM THE "HEART"


Good afternoon.  It's back to work for me tomorrow and I know I will be busy, so I thought I would show you the thank you card that I made for Lauren the lovely young girl who has been house/dog sitting at work.  This card is from the dogs  ( very clever they are asked me to make this) haha. I just thought it would be a extra thank you for Lauren.  I got the idea from when I was at our Stamping Up day, this is one of our makes.
Very simple but a lovely little gift.
This is my take for Lauren 
 I embossed the card with a SB heart folder, using the large heart side, then I ran my red card through using the small heart side hand cut out my heart shape and also hand cut and wrote my sentiment. Added the two small chocolate bars, nothing to it but just a small fun thank you card.

Off soon to see to the dogs and make sure the stove fire is ok, I have done the shopping to save them stopping off to pick up supplies.  A pot of Spaghetti  Bolognese made for tea too.  Just little things that I am glad when we come back from being away and one of ours do these little things. 
Patricia and I had a good day out on Friday, we just went to Ikea had great time just looking at all the things and thinking what we could do with them, had lunch then home. Was just a lovely catch up. 
Thank you for calling in and seeing what I have been up to, and leaving your lovely comments.
Here's hoping this coming week will see some better weather, stay safe and dry what ever you are up to.   My girls are at school Monday and Tuesday then they are off on half term so it's full time hours for me. 

Hazel xxx

17 comments:

  1. Great idea for a gift. I'm sure she will love it and so glad you have those dogs trained. Thank you for my hugs. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Hazel I am sure she will appreciate it. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous idea Hazel - what a yummy card! It doesn't seem possible that your holidays are over already! Hope you're not too busy tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super idea Hazel, she will be delighted I'm sure!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it Hazel, and so will Lauren.
    I have been playing with another idea from one of the others SU projects we did last week.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    what a really fab idea. A lovely design,and we all like to have a lovely thank you card, to appreciate something we have done. So to have a chocolate bar included really floats my boat as they say. lol.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea Hazel. You really spoil your little family and the girls must adore you for all the things that you do. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Hazel, such a fabulous design and a nice gift idea.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So thoughtful Hazel, and a great idea. Lovely little card, love the embossing and the chocolate bars, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a luvly thought and card xx you are obviously a very kind and caring person xx Lauren will be thrilled with it I'm sure xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a kind thoughtful person you are, that family must love you. Love your cards and am sure Lauren will too.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, what a lovely, thoughtful idea..love it! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely idea Hazel, sure she will love it.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab idea, it looks great!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh well gel of you and Patricia going to Ikea, I love wandering around there but my lot hate it so don't get much. :(
    Love your monster, great idea with the arms holding the chocolate. Fab thank you cards for kids.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel,

    Lovely card and a brilliant idea. Glad you enjoyed your trip to Ikea, I love that store but have not been in years!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very cute & thoughtful card, sure to bring a smile from the recipient as she enjoys the chocolate. There's a lot of creative detail on this one, not to mention the bright colors. Love the little arms holding the chocolate too. IKEA is always such fun to browse ...they have some good organizational storage too. Don't think I've ever gotten any of that pretty tissue I saw making the flower in a later post...I will have to make sure of that next time I shop IKEA! Don't think we even got any bags to carry our merchandise! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete