Wednesday, 19 February 2014

GIRL NAPPY CAKE AND CARD

Good evening, and thank you for coming to see what I have been up to. As you know I received an order yesterday for a nappy cake and card, well is all done and delivered to a happy customer.
Meet Patricia to day gave her most of her dies and folders back and received a bag of goodies back. In it was some die cuts of Sue Wilson's new dies - oh I can't wait to have a play with these, my things I bought at the Stamping Up Workshop were in there too so all in all a really good bag of goodies.



Oh dear I am having problems getting my photos to where I want them to be sorry, one of those nights . You can see from the photos what I put in the box   , note to one self don't use any other make of nappies other than Morrisions . They just seem to roll up better.  I covered the box and nappies with a Muslin tied three lengths of ribbon round then clinged it all up .  I always make the look of my cakes like this . So regardless of how little or much goes into the box depending on the budget I have
been given.   Now my card is another LOTV image, I kept it very simple as I think the LOTV image is all it really needs.

That's it for tonight I think it's time I put my feet up for a little while before it's bedtime, early start tomorrow and a long day. Thank you for all your lovely comments again.
Have a good day tomorrow what ever you are up too.

Hazel xxx

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful Hazel, love the soft toy and all those little bits and pieces. These nappy cakes are such a marvellous idea. Love your card too, LOTV baby stamps are gorgeous, I must get more of them, I've got one, mind you, I don't make many new baby cards.
    Don't work too hard tomorrow, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Hazel.....that's such a beautiful gift....and is that a Yankee Candle tart I spy? Such a thoughtful (& practical) gift...love the card too, you can't go wrong with LOTV can you?
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww This is gorgeous Hazel, such a beautiful design and I love the way you have shaped the top with the muslin so it looks like icing. Your card is gorgeous too, the image is adorable.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel
    Great to see you managed to re-stock. Someone is going to be well chuffed to get this super gift.
    Hope you managed to get some chill time.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fabulous Hazel really professional. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous cake Hazel and the card too!! Have fun with your bag of goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Hazel, this is fantastic nappy cake, beautiful card.
    enjoy your goodies from Patricia.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel great nappy cake and card. Love them both.
    Happy crafting
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel, you know how much I adore these cakes. I just love this one and that cute little bear on the top is beautiful. Clever lady. I wish I had a Sister, but I make do with my lovely brother who stays in Australia. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous "cake" Hazel, and it looks terrific. I am in awe! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful nappy cake - how pretty - can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies bag too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cake and card luv the LOTV image xx are these from a CD? xx The cake is amazing and I would have loved to receive something like this when I had my 'kiddlywinks' but I wouldn't have wanted to use it - just look at it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazel, this is a beautiful nappy cake, really lovely. Love the card too, I bet the recipient was well pleased.

    Glad you have some die cuts from Sue Wilson dies, I have still to use mine yet, was hoping this week but it will have to wait.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for info Hazel xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I know what is a nappy cake! This is absolutely adorable, and what a good job you did. The cake itself is pretty (looks delicious too!) and loved the idea of the 'nappies' surrounding the cake. And the delightful little bear on top. So sweet. Your card is lovely and I'm sure your recipient was so pleased with all things! Good job! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel, this is a really adorable gift and a fabulous idea! Love your card too..so sweet, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel,
    another really fab nappy cake, made so perfectly.
    I love your super card, and that really fab baby girl ribbon.
    Everything so perfectly cute. I take it that Yankee candle is the baby powder one. I am really hooked on their candles. lol.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab nappy cake. gorgeous. love the image. fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Hazel, I have just popped over to join you too, wow I love this its so awesome, Have a lovely weekend, Helen x

    ReplyDelete