Thursday, 6 February 2014

BABY GIRL CARD


Well another day has nearly gone! I am sure when I was younger the days didn't go so quick.  All I seem to have done today is get up get showered and dressed, walk the dogs and do lunch.  I am having 5mins to write this then I have to go get Tiger ( girls cat) and take her to the vets - nothing wrong with her just needs her booster jab. Could leave it to next week but girls like to take her which means a late appointment, this way she done.
I said yesterday I would show the girl card that I also made for my box, so here it is.



Sorry not the best of photographs,  but you can keep taking different shots and none are any good. The image is from a pad of Lily of the Valley that Patricia and I have shared, a SB die , and embossing folder both borrowed from Patricia.  Kept it simple so the image is the focal point.

I have noticed that I have a new follower Suzie of Suzies Card Den. Welcome to my little corner of blog land .   Also thank once again to all your lovely comments.  

Well I'd better make a move and go get this cat to the vet, she won't like me after this that's for sure, then again does it matter she has to have her booster. ( she is a stable cat ) I feel sorry that she lives in the tack room but she is there to keep the mice at bay, saying that she is well looked after and well cared for.
Sky getting dark again looks like we are in for a down pour, keep safe and dry.

Hazel xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi again Hazel,
    My first reaction. Was "awwwww". Its sooooo pretty, just right for a new little girlie.
    Thanks for the folding tip with the tissue.
    Poor Tiger. My Sam used to be the sweetest cat in the world till you took her to the vet, then she morphed into a vision of wide eyes, fur on end and a flurry of claws!
    Best of luck with that!
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Sis, you have used your images to perfection.
    Great use of the Die and a great design.
    Oooo!! Just read Ang's comment hope you have thick gloves with you to protect you from Tiger's claws.............
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    wow this card is sooooooo! beautiful. Love that super image, it's sooooooo! cute. Great designing too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card yet again - you are a natural xx hopefully Tiger is now safely 'boosted' xx the only way we can get our very placid cat in the cage to transport him is to put on the side and lift into it - otherwise he turns into a starfish and I cannot get him in either head first or bum first xx all good fun xx enjoy your last few days of respite xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favourite baby images. You have made a fabulous card with it. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel,

    Another beautiful card, love the image and the papers.

    Hope your cat got on ok?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Hazel, an adorable card, LOTV baby images are just os beautiful. Lovely embossed beackground, all just perfect.
    Thanks so much for the tip about the tissue paper, and I certainly see where I went wrong, I had one layer numpty or what, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is Stunning Hazel. I love it. Looks like a downpour is about to start here as well. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Hazel. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel a lovel card for a new baby girl. Hope the cat behaved for you. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful baby card Hazel, love you layout, fabulous design.
    those paper pads look lovely.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. a wonderful card Hazel - so pretty - I know what you mean about time - I think someone pressed the Fast Forward button and forgot to let go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty. I love those LOTV images, and your elegant rectangle die was wonderful for this one. I hear you about the speeded up time passing..when I worked it didn't pass as rapidly as it has since I retired. You have a really lovely card to present some lucky new parent. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really lovely card Hazel, so pretty! Time? There's just never enough of it! Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful card. I love the LOTV art pads and it looks so elegant with the frame and embossing.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Hazel. I've had to make some baby girl cards recently and I've been using some lovely LOTV stamps. Funnily enough this one hasn't seen ink yet!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI Hazel - thanks for the lovely welcome and I love your beautiful card, just perfect for a new baby. Hope your cat was ok, you obviously look after her well and I guess she is used to being in the stable, a bit like my cat who prefers to live out doors most of the time.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete