Wednesday, 5 February 2014

BABY BOY CARD


Good evening. I can't believe it's a week since I posted!!!  My family will be back home before I know it, well they are due back on Sunday but the way this last week has disappeared I will be back to work and facing the pile of washing and ironing.    They are having a wonderful time, Beth messaged me telling me that Anna and her have been doing red runs and lots of jumps.  Now knowing Beth she will be in her element.  Daddy will be having kittens as they say, he worries so much about them I am sure it's to do with doing time as a A&E consultant, and seeing the after math of these things.
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my " Positive Thoughts" card.  I haven't heard how Becky is doing.    Hopefully when I go back to doing the school run some one will know how she is doing.
My card tonight is one to go in my box.  I have had a baby boy basket order ( photographed the contents forgot to photograph the completed basket, the problem is the light is all wrong due to the miserable weather we are having.  I know I shouldn't complain as these poor folk down south are really having it bad.  Anyway I thought I would have a go at doing some baby cards - will show a girl one next time.  Patricia gave me the image with the baby feet on it. I love this image.



The blue card is from Lidl, die cut is a SB one I hand cut the tag and stamp is a SU one. 
Nothing fancy but I am pleased how it's turned out.  While making this I was thinking of the two ladies who go to Patricia's class, they didn't make a baby card as they had no one to give it too, and here's me making ones just to have at hand.  

Patricia and I didn't meet up today due to the weather, but I think we have both had some crafty fun instead.   
I hope you are all safe and not feeling to down with all this miserable weather, but it could be worse and be heavy snow, well that's how I am looking at it because with the amount of rain we have had I think we would be snowed in.  Take care.
Hazel xxx

18 comments:

  1. Your kids sound as though they are having a terrifically fun time. I've never been skiing - either on snow or water! Love watching it though, as it's so very graceful to see them do this. Your card is just lovely, and that sweet picture was really enhanced by the pretty background c/s. Great S/B die to showcase those tiny precious feet. Hope your rain eases soon too. I feel for our poor northern & Midwestern states that are being hammered with these 3 storms right in a row. We were supposed to have more rain today (yesterday was a bit raw). It's sunny though, temps are not that bad, but some whistling wind. I'm grateful that it's not what my Yankee blog friends are dealing with though! Ugh! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Hazel. The little feet are gorgeous. It's been dry and sunny here today, enough to show up the dust. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and luvin the Lidl papers xx I have seen this image before on Sis's blog and think it is adorable and will never date xx lots of rain and wind here and the fence doing a bit of a dance but cannot believe the pictures on the news of the flooding and the lashing seas down south xx keep safe and warm xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel that is one beautiful card I love the Die cut you have framed it with.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card and perfect image. Love the die cut border. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and your kind words.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hazel, another lovely card, the image is beautiful and so is that die framing it.
    A really nice day here and not all that cold, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Hazel, love the striped paper and the die cut frame is smashing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS Hazel I meant to say thank you for becoming a 'follower' on my blog xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Hazel, such a beautiful image and I love your design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Hazel, love the die you've used. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hazel, this is so sweet, a lovely image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a gorgeous card Hazel. Love that photo - wonderful image. Glad you're enjoying your break - they'll be back before you know it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Hazel, love this beautiful baby card, must agree that image is lovely.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel what a lovely baby card the image is adorable. Funnily enough I have been making baby cards today too! Glad you haven't got snowed in so far although all this rain is pants! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card hazel, love the image.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel and what a cute wee baby boy card....loving those tiny feet...bless.
    We don't seem to have got half as bad weather as down south up here.....does that mean it's on route? I hope not.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel
    Beautiful card and image. Love how you have cut out the bottom.
    Enjoy your last few days of peace. Shame you couldn't meet up with Patricia.
    Thanks so much for the advice about the ibruprofen. I just hate taking tablets so was trying to just take the bare minimum. Think I may just have to bite the bullet and do it for a week. Thanks for the tissue paper tip too. We have different colours and a multi pack at 79p per pack but I'll wait til I get my staff discount next month. . . Thrifty or tight? . . .you decide hahaha!
    Take care and thanks again.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Hazel. The image and diecut are lovely. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete