Tuesday, 14 January 2014

ONE FOR THE MEN

One for the men is another one of the cards I have just made while trying out those dies, not that I have used many on this one.  Infact I only used one of the set of scalloped edged dies that I got for Christmas from Charlie.  I had the packet of  Wellington card and a packet of toppers and decided to try a mans card keeping it simple.  Tammy has claimed it for a friend of theirs who has a birthday in a few weeks. I am going to have to go through all my card/ paper stash to see what will nice on a card and what is more suited for scrapbooking- I have loads but a lot are from years ago and now there are even nicer ones out there,


This is a 4x6 card first layer is paper from Forever Friends 12x12 pkt, next is Wellington, along with two toppers from a sheet of die cuts of Wellington bear, very simple and very quick to make.  By the way keep meaning to say I have finished my scrapbook picture for the nursery, they have seen photos of it and love it. I have the job of wrapping it ready to hand over , due to another member of staff being off ill the one that's leaving has been asked to stay till the end of January so it's not needed till then, but it's all ready to go and was easier than I thought. 
Thank you once again for all you kind comments, I never thought a year ago I would have a blog let alone been showing cards.   Well I'd better get going and do some housework, needs must it won't do its self.  Take care and hope your weather is a bit brighter than ours, damp and miserable here.

Hazel xxx

18 comments:

  1. This is getting to be a habit Hazel...you were warned!! Great man card and I just love Wellington xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card Hazel - its addictive isn't it? Big Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card Hazel. I know what you mean about papers. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel
    Great card for the fellas.
    Been bright and sunny here today but my is it cold. In fact, time for another cuppa methinks!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great male card Hazel, and they are far from easy for most of us! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful masculine card design Hazel.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel,

    Beautiful card, you are getting very good at these lol! Great for a man, we need more of these.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh Hazel, this card making bug has really got you hasn't it! This is really lovely & a super guy card! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Sis the "bug" has well and truly bitten!!!!
    Great card for a guy. Love the paper.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well there's no stopping you now!! Great male card Hazel, love the Wellington image and your papers. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Hazel, I love the design and gorgeous papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant male card Hazel, love the image and papers, great design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Hazel - looks like you are a card convert after all xx keep it up cos they are all fab xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel,
    another really fab card. Love those papers used. So right for a male.
    Glad you have managed to finish your scrapbook project. I bet she will be soooooo pleased when she gets it at the end of Jan.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great man card Hazel. Love the plaid paper.
    Happy crafting.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great plaids on this guy card, & liked the scallop clock rectangle over the plaid. You have a good eye for combining patterns. Very pretty together. Loved the cute little teddy hiding over in the corner. Great card, and it's good to use up the VOS (very old stash). TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete