Saturday, 23 November 2013

MORE GIFT BASKETS!

Good evening , a very cold day here, this haveing to defrost the cars is a bit of a pain. Patricia and I are off to a Christmas craft show in Glasgow tomorrow, we are going by bus, we are just as well to make use of our bus passes as we might not have them next year with all the cuts. We will both drive to Perth and park in the park and ride.   All I say is if you are out and about watch out for BLACK ICE. We have gone and put our winter tyres on just incase the snow comes at some near point.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my lovely family giving me my new toy early.  I have been playing I have used it to cut the lids for the childrens boxes.  Now I went all the way over to Perth ( a 50mile round trip) to show mums at Andrews nursery how to make a box , nursery had got 2 trainee play leaders down from the college to look after little ones that were not at nursery yet, tea and coffee laid no and would you believe it out of the six that signed up to do it not one turned up - yes they didn't come mainly because they were to play with their children who are at the nursery for 45 mins before hand, they go on about there is nothing for them to do and it's laid on and they can't be bothered. So Tammy her friend Sarah and I sat and made boxes.  Needless to say the head was not happy. Next week was to be first aid but that's been cancelled.    Also thank you for the comments on my hamper.

My cold is finely going thank goodness see trying to make up gift baskets with a nose that won't stop running not good.   Today I am showing 2 orders that I got while I was at the nursery so it was not a wasted trip in one way came way with 8 orders.
Products were one requested, makes my life so much easier.

Didn't make it Christmasy, just a nice gift.


Again products were requested, I did tie this one with ribbon that had joy written on it, this was requested that I put a ribbon that had something festive on it .

Two down six more to go. Tammy did say that there is word that when a couple of the other staff see these they are likely to order ones too. If that's the case I will be busy.  I have six bags to do and two small gift hampers by a week Wednesday.   Fun, fun, fun!!!

Well I am off to put my feet up, been over in Dundee this afternoon making boxes with my two little Granddaughters, Lauren is 31/2 and she knew what she wanted on her lids, just a few beads and a flower. Now big sister Rebecca she 7 and she put lots of bling on hers, but that children for you, we had fun mummy and daddy had some time Christmas shopping.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hazel xxx


16 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,

    Beautiful baskets again. Love the baskets themselves as well as the finished look.

    Glad you feel better, enjoy your day out.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Hazel, they really make such special gifts.
    I hope you enjoy your day out with Patricia tomorrow.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely baskets Hazel, really make the gifts special! Have a super day out, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hazel. So pleased to hear your cold is finally going away. Your baskets are always so professionally finished and look gorgeous. Enjoy tomorrow. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel
    Great baskets as usual chuck. Serves them time wasters right if they don't put anything else on for them in future.
    You must love your granddaughters dearly to let them loose with a 12x12 First Edition Noir DT Chic pad. I wouldn't dare let myself use one lol!
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That should have been Noir et Chic . . . Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel - firstly let me say I hope you have a wonderful day out with Patricia tomorrow - but do take care on the roads.... Your baskets look amazing and I;m so glad your trip wasn't wasted - how sad to go all that way and not get any takers - such a shame, Big Hugs to you! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, enjoy your day at Glasgow and so happy to hear your cold is finally on the move. Your baskets are lovely, so professional. People can be a pain. Take care.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fabulous Hazel - as usual! Enjoy the craft show. My commenting will be spasmodic because my computer has died!!! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous Hazel and such lovely Christmas gifts, wish I had more time to have a go! I managed to get the paper from Lidl, thanks for the heads up! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel,
    fabulous gift baskets. So glad you had orders form your visit.
    I spy one of my very favs skin products in the second baskets.
    Love it when I get bought these for Christmas, but they are never displayed in such a really fab way as you do with creations.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful baskets Hazel. Lovely for people to get a personalised gift. Looks like you're having a busy time.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel, lovely baskets as usual, some really gorgeous products in them.
    Pleased to hear that your cold is on it's way out.
    Take care, hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. More of your beautiful gift baskets Hazel, glad your cold is clearing up at last.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great baskets Hazel.
    Have to say they look ever better when you see, feel and touch them.
    There loss, just a pity your journey was so long to be let down like that.
    Have good day

    Patricia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful gift boxes as always Hazel and so lovely to get folk exactly what they want/use. I'm sure you'll be making up lots of orders before Christmas.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete