Sunday, 6 October 2013

MORE ORIGAMI BOXES

Gosh Sunday is nearly over along with the weekend.   Only two more days at work, did think I was going to get tomorrow off.  Public holiday here tomorrow and Daddy is off but Mummy has just text to say I don't need to go in until 11am.  It's going to be a mad house Daddy plus girls, Nancy the cleaner and myself, thank goodness it's a fairly big house, but oh I could have got so much done here, I have packed 99% of the things but there will be bits that I have forgotten.

Anna made the box Beth hot glued the hats on to the bag  and they both put the card together,

You can by the spots on the card some of these star boxes are very small, I told Anna not to waste paper so she didn't.

One of these new triangle do shaped bibs and a burp cloth fits in the box nicely , it's a gift for a neighbours  baby.

The box that Anna made for the gift plus this one was made from the 12x12 Lidl card, the little nappy  was made by Patricia - summer- house craft.blogspot.com  ages ago in were in my stash along with the little ribbon thing and flowers.

Well folks that's it for tonight, I hope while I am away to keep commenting on your blogs, there is free wifi in al, the hotels .thank you for all your lovely comments, as I keep saying if I can give someone an idea for a gift I am happy.
Take care enjoy your crafting what ever you are doing. Oh don't ask me what has gone wrong to tried to redo this so I will just say sorry.

Hazel xxx

Any way on Friday Nancy saw the gift that Anna and Beth had made for their friend whose birthday was yesterday.  It was a bag with sketch book and gel pens also a origami box full of sweeties.  Nancy loved the box asked where we had got it told it was made by Anna, she asked if she could have a girlie one for a new baby gift, also would it be possible to make smaller ones.  I had to laugh as sitting just along from the gift was lots of very small ones Anna had made. We always say Nancy needs glasses.  The long and short of it all she order  six  little ones made from 6x6 paper in red and could they be Christmasy so they could be used for table presents.  Nancy wanted them for a stall at the hospital.  She works there at a weekend and to raise funds all the staff were asked if they could supply things that can be used at/for Christmas and she felt these would be just right. When I asked when she needed them for - Monday will be fine was her answer, it's on while I am away.

So a lot of photos, first will be the girls makes, then the baby gift and lastly the table presents.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,
    fabulous boxes. didn't the girls make a jolly good job of those items.
    Great ideas. I hope you enjoy your holiday.
    Have a wonderful one.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boxes Hazel. I make them for birthday gifts too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hazel, gorgeous little boxes, what great gifts they make too. The girls are getting so good at making them and the card is lovely. I still can't find it my Lidil, happy packing, hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening Sis, my goodness you and the girls have been busy.
    Love the Baby Box who would have thought you could get so much in one of them!!!! Really like those Table Gifts great idea for the Christmas Table. Will have to do a few of them.
    Knew you would have to go in tomorrow!!!
    Never mind only 3 more sleeps then you will be away from it all.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel
    The girls did very well under your expert guidance.
    I can't stop making these boxes, not for any particular reason other than I love em lol! I hope the 12x12 paper returns to Lidl.
    If that's you for now, have a wonderful trip and safe journey. Look forward to seeing you in a month chuck.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab collection Hazel. I have made several of these now and love them. I don't have anything quite so fab to put in them though!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous box`s, really must have a go at these.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful Hazel, beautiful designs with gorgeous details too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Hazel - these boxes all look amazing - fabulous work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all wonderful Hazel! At least you get a shorter day today! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous boxes Hazel! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous boxes, so pretty.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Hazel that is some selection of boxes, great colour combos too. That wee nappy is too cute that Patricia made as well.
    It sounds as if you are going to have fun with "Daddy and the girls!"
    Maybe you should get him crafting?
    Have a super time, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic boxes Hazel. I love to come over and see your great ideas for gifts. You never fail to impress me with your amazing ideas. Being at my daughter's and having Internet access is great so I'm making the most of it and catching up with all my favourite blogs.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel
    Just read your comment. Can't believe you are going to be stuck for 10 hours. Horrendous. Make sure you get food and drink from Air Transat. EU261 won't apply as its not a European airline but there should be some provision made to feed and water you.
    Sorry your hols haven't got off to a great start.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hazel
    Don't you just love these boxes. I'm loving how you've made them in all different sizes.
    Gorgeous and stunning hazel.
    Hoping you are well
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me again chuck.
    Glad they're looking after you. Did wonder if the delay had extended when you mentioned hotel but then realised its for the other end.
    Thank goodness it wasn't Ryanair otherwise your flight to Canada would have actually been to Greenland Airport and you may have been lucky to get a curled up egg sandwich as compo lol!
    Take care chuck.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun box designs, I am just all thumbs when it comes to origami folding.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete