Sunday, 29 September 2013

THE KITTENS


Just a very quick post to show you all the pictures of the kittens, they are not the best as Gillian sent them from her phone,  she will try and get some better ones from Susan her friend in the next day or to.

Susan loved her basket for Rudy and her little family.  She has put it up on her Facebook page already.

Any way here are the pictures




As I said they are not the best, but there are three all black ones and one black with little bits of white.
We always said we wouldn't have another cat after we lost our Squeek, he had been dumped down at the beach were we use to live and he found his way to our house.  We had him for a good 7 years and our other cat Honey died at 17. But I can see what ever two Gillian and Tammy pick, they will end up boarding on holidays with us.   

Well that's me off to work,  early start, Mummy in London today not sure if it's just today or a few days.  Will find that out when I go in or then again maybe not, things can be a bit up in the air on Mondays - to much going on over the weekend.  Did I tell you that it took Anna three days to clear her room up with my help, yes three days so it will be interesting to see if she has kept it tidy.

Hazel xxx


12 comments:

  1. Oh these are adorable Hazel! We had a rescue cat Louis that we very sadly lost this year very suddenly he has left a big hole. Our other cat that was 17 died two weeks later leaving us with just one now. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My! Goodness! Sis, they are so tiny.
    Glad they liked your beautiful Basket of Goodies
    Enjoy your day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little furry bundles of joy. They look gorgeous Hazel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    lovely little fur balls. You can't beat a baby kitten or puppy to make us all go
    oh they are so sweet.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel
    Sooooo cute. My beautiful Sam was 15 when she died 7 years ago and we still can't face having another as it was devastating losing her (I'd had her since she was 8wks old) One day, maybe, as I do love cats.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw just adorable little bundles Hazel. I'm like Ang, after Cuillin I can't face having another cat, I miss him still and that's about 3 years now.
    Have a good day, and I hope the room is not back to a disaster zone, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little kitties are soooo cute! Thanks for sharing and have a super crafty day! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwww totally adorable! Thank you for sharing and making me smile!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hazel
    Thought I'd post here. Your kitten basket is fabulous and such a lovely idea to welcome these beautiful bundles of joy to the world. They are just adoreable!!
    I had found a kitten last week who came to my door and wouldn't leave. I couldn't take her in as I've 2 cats n a dog and my one cat wouldn't accept her so my sister has her , I'm still hoping the owners will come forward but it seems like a case that she was mistreated. Poor thing!
    Anyway hope you are well
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww - adorable little bundles - thanks for sharing with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah so adorable, I have two cats I would be lost without them. Leo is 13 we have had him since he was 8 weeks old and Mia is 12 1/2 we had her from cat protection when she was 6 months, she and her sister were dumped in a black bag on someones doorstep. Everyone says they have never known such a friendly cat, they are both beautiful. Hope they all find good homes Hazel.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete