Sunday, 22 September 2013

MORE BOXES FROM LIDL CARD


Good evening folks. Welcome to my new follower Sarah, And thank you to every one for your lovely comments the girls will love reading them all tomorrow.   They did so love making the box and card they have now also made the origami box as well.   Well it's been a lovely day here today, took Harris for a lovely walk through our beautiful Priory that is just round the back of our village.  Then Tammy and the boys came for lunch, didn't stay long as they were on their way to a birthday party.   Not long after that oldest daughter turned up spied my packs of Lidl card that I managed to get this morning.   She then asked if  would kindly make up some 6x6 boxes that she could use to put pendants necklaces in.  Gillian also makes the pendants and had been asked if she could make some for a friend to give as Christmas gifts, these are to boxes I made up to see what she thought, she loved them.

Here are the boxes.

The base  was made using the plain card from the book of 270gsm weight card, and the top was from a pack of  Christmas card also from Lidl, you got 20 sheets of different designs I can't think how much it cost and I can't find my receipt, but it again is lovely to work with.  

I don't know if any of you who have iPad have had up dated soft ware installed, I have and what a problem finding how to work all the new formats, it's ok getting up dates but I do wish they would include instructions, even Tammy has found using her iPhone and their iPad a nightmare.  Any way I will get there and what's the bet they up date it again. 

I am off to try and work out how I am going to put together a basket of bits for a " Naming Present". 
Hopefully I will be able to show it in the next day or two.

Hazel xxx


13 comments:

  1. great boxes hazel and those pendants look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boxes Hazel, it's so handy that you can make them the perfect size.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. more gorgeous box`s Hazel, love those pendants.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel
    lovely boxes and pendants. I shall certainly be keeping my eye out for paper and card in Lidl in future.
    Take care
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hazel, lovely boxes the patterned papers are beautiful.

    In Lidil today and had a look, but no paper, so bought hazelnut chocolate instead, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, very pretty boxes - love the papers, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Hazel. Must go and have a look at my Lidl if I have not left it too late lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. More pretty boxes Hazel. It's so lovely to carry the hand made theme right through to the boxes too. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel,
    lovely boxes made with that card. I too bought some of that card after Mrs Ducks hands up on it. The Christmas one was £1-99, and I wish they had more there was only one left when I bought mine.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The boxes look fabulous Hazel just perfect for the pendants! I haven't updated my IPad or IPhone yet I keep reading the same thing that noone likes it! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel more great boxes and love the pendants too. I don't have an ipad or iphone, my kids do. They can loose and find me when it comes to technical stuff!
    Enjoy your Monday.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hazel.
    Loving these boxes , they are so useful and beautiful for pendants.
    I've heard others having problems with iPhone update etc, I've got an iPhone but not had the update yet.
    Have a nice day
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazel your boxes are fantastic, good for you managing to make all the different sizes now.
    Using Plain for the bases keeps the nice patterned stuff for the tops.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete