Saturday, 10 August 2013

ANOTHER BABY GIFT


Good evening, well nothing exciting going on here, weather not even that good, dry but that's about it.   I am just trying to gear myself up for going back to work on Monday.  Girls are back to school on Wednesday so it will be back to clock watching and doing the extra activities after school.  No more lazing around and will have to be putting the alarm on. Even Harris has been lazy these last few weeks and hasn't been disturbing me at the crack of dawn.

I haven't got really anything different to show, I have not had any thing to make up this week. Then after last when I had so many to make up.  So this is one of the baby boy gifts I did.  The baby was called Louis Alistair he was 9lb 12ozs.   I was asked to make a useful gift no clothes.   This is what I did.



It was just a gift to hand in, and I felt this was useful, and I got great feed back from the mum who received it.

Sorry it's very much a repeat of what I have done before.

Well that's it for tonight, just had a phone from Tammy youngest daughter asking if they could come tomorrow for tea. She has things here to collect so they are coming here after they have been down to other grannies, delivering her shopping ( she won't let them do a direct shop) she is 81 and why upset her.  So I am off to see what we have got in the way of food in the freezer that is ready.

Thank you for looking at what I make.  Also for all your comments.

Hazel xxx

17 comments:

  1. Hello Hazel, another lovely gift basket, love the teddy.
    Oh well that's your two weeks of freedom almost over, it goes in all too quickly, but I hope you go back to work feeling rested and recharged.
    I still have not got my OH appointment, but I did get a letter from my National Office telling me that there was to be no salary increase this year. Mind you, unless you're a banker no one is getting increases in their wages.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hazel, A lovely gift and I love the colour. Your holiday has gone so quickly but at least you got a great break. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel,
    snap that Kate has said exactly what I was about to say about that gorgeous teddy. He looks so cute and cuddly. Another great and very useful basket for a new Mum.
    It's a pity when holidays are over, you just get into the new routine, and it's back to the old one again.
    Your schools go back earlier than in the south of England.
    Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Hazel, a really lovely gift of a new parent.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift box Hazel. You do have that artistic touch and make them up so beautifully. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a wonderful basket Hazel - perfect given your brief - and so well displayed xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel

    You put such wonderful gifts together .. .. I bet your Christmas and Birthday presents looks wonderful!!

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my Son's music. You are very kind.

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel
    gorgeous teddy. My eyes are watering at the thought of a 9lb 12oz baby!
    Off to bed now as Im full of cold and feel icky. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great gift presentation.
    Do you want any more guests for tea??
    Have a great day
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks lovely Hazel the presentation is really fabulous! Have a lovely family tea today! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautifully presented gift, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute baby basket..fabulously presented and i love love love the teddy! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous gift set Hazel, that teddy is so cute. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel

    I am so sorry Hazel I missed this somehow it was only that I hadn't seen anything from you for a while that I pottered over to take a peek!

    This is lovely the teddy is absolutely gorgeous I really don't know where you get your things from he is lovely I am sure this will be yet another lovely surprise for its recipient.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow what another gift set. love your ideas x fab and so professional but personal x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hazel that's a lovely baby gift and very useful. I think it's a great idea.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the Post. Your Content was very useful. I have book marked your website for your future post. You can also see our website for Gift Baskets Delivered for special occasions

    ReplyDelete