Friday, 26 July 2013

WHAT'S THIS GOING TO BE


Good evening, I hope you are all well if not here's a (hug), and welcome to my new followers. Some of you have been here a while and I keep forgetting to say welcome.  I hope I have given you some ideas that you can use.
Things have been busy at work these last few days, the family were away at Ellie for 4 days so lots of washing and ironing to catch up with, mummy had the washing machine going as soon as they were back. That was out drying and now it's all ironed and on the spare bed to be re packed as they are off to their cottage in the borders for two weeks.   The cottage is at the Scottish end of the Pennines Way,  so they take the girls ponies and their own horses and most days will be spent riding, walking or biking.   So it's not a lot of dresses and posh clothes., but still a mix to cover good and bad weather, there is a washer dryer, but who wants to be washing every day, enough clothes so washing can be done every few days. It's the foot wear that has to be taken thank goodness they have a horse lorry and can pack things in to it.

Now I am going to show you a little bit of my next project, just a stage at a time.  So here's the start.
Starting with a box I have cut it down  to the  required size.
I will be using this one and others.

This project will take a while, so I will show the next stage in a day or two.  I don't want to rush it.  

Well I am off for the next two weeks, well I hope that's me off but I can see a phone call or two with "do you know where so and so is " or "did you pack something".  After 10 years I am use to it all.  Plus the girls like me to pack for them as I put in what I know they like wearing the best.

That's all for tonight, and thank you for all the lovely comments you leave. Sorry I am only putting the start of my project up, it's a wait and see what I am up to thing.

Have a good weekend.

Hazel xxx

9 comments:

  1. You are such a tease Hazel! You have got me. at least, intrigued and waiting for the next instalment! Enjoy your time off - you obviously have a busy job! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate not knowing! Enjoy your break tryand get some rest as well.
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel
    looking forward to seeing what you're up to as I like that box.
    Jethro Tull eh? Hope you're not Living in the Past lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naughty, naughty Hazel, don't forget no patience here. (are we there yet). hee hee . Enjoy your break. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a tease Hazel, my first visit too.
    have a lovely time on your break.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I wonder what this can be, looking forward to the next installment, have a good break Hazel, enjoy time to yourself, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks very intriguing Hazel can't wait to see the next stage! Have a great time off! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to this project, interesting, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel,
    this looks very exciting. Looking forward to your next peek at what you are up to.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete