Monday, 15 July 2013

PENDANTS


Good evening, well the weather has been very hot here in Fife today, to hot to work but seeing how I had to. I decided that once the girls had finished their riding lesson that we would take a picnic and go to Letham park.  It's the park in the village were the girls go to school, it's a lovely park very clean no dogs allow so no watching where you walk.  (I own a dog and clean up after him) so why others can't do it!!!   Anyway we meet up with my younger daughter and my two grandsons and had a great afternoon.  There is lots of equipment for the children to play on, all  undamaged which is lovely.

Tonight I am just going to show a couple of our Pendants,  I know a lot of you will have seen what we do from Patricia's blog, but there is a few new followers since they were last shown so I thought  I'd show some of mine this time.  Patricia makes mainly hearts where as I like doing my teardrops, the photo was taken a while ago and a lot of these will have been sold, especially after Sue Wilson gave us a big mention earlier this year.  I did notice that she was wearing one when she was at The Papeterie in Aberdeen the other weekend, but she had beads on yesterday.




We now tend to make just a few at a time or to order, I have just finished making two for an order that went off in the post today.  I can't show you them as the person whom they were for hasn't even seen them.

Well off to have a cup of tea before I have to go and make up our bed, I totally striped it this morning matteress protectors included and left the matteresses to air (we have a super king bed) so I will enjoy climbing into my bed with its lovely clean, ironed bedding.  I usually do this every Sunday but I had other things to do yesterday. I wish I could have fresh bedding on every day, but I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the ironing.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on Olivia's cake and her cute little shoes.

Hazel xxx

12 comments:

  1. Good Evening Hazel. All your pendants are beautiful, and I treated myself to one last year and lots of people have commented on it. Sounds as if you had a fun day with the children too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey what a beautiful piece of jewellery between you and Ang we know where to come for jewellery! :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, gorgeous pendants, I loved the one you were wearing on Saturday with the lovely shades of blue.

    I love getting into a freshly laundered bed, I always think I sleep better, so you have a good sleep tonight, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pendants Hazel. Glad you had a good day with the children. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pendants Hazel. It's been warm here today too. I think it was as sunny after teatime as any time during the day.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel. Fabulous pendants. I have done a few pieces using wire wrapping and its fun to do as you can freestyle more with it. I enjoy making my own polymer clay beads, when I get time too.
    You're a lady of many talents as is your big sister!
    Enjoy the great weather.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pendants Hazel! I always say to my DH if we win the lottery I will have clean sheets everyday!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel,
    lovely pendants. Beautiful colours. I spy one like mine in there.
    I know what you mean about clean and ironed sheets. Mine must be ironed it's a no, no, not to be ironed. I also like mine pulled very tight every morning when I make the bed. My hubby calls me the princess and the pea, because if there is the slightest little lump or or fluff or anything like that I can sleep till it's removed.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi hazel, these are beautiful pendants, would love clean sheets every day,
    lovely of you to visit my blog,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel these pendants are beautiful.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. what stunning pendants. so professional x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry Hazel got tied up with my blog honey and I missed these they are stunning I have always admired Sue's! Beautiful.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete