Sunday, 28 July 2013

NEXT STAGE


Good evening folks.   What a day we have had weather wise here in Fife.  It has rained none stop since the early hours of this morning, with no let up.   I had to venture out in it with Harris. ( a dog needs his walk).  It was on with the walking trousers and boots, I don't do wellies so I just wear my walking boots. Couldn't stand having the waterproof jacket on so out came the big golf brolley  and off we went.

Now I have been busy with the next stage of my project, this is how far I have gotten.



I ended up going over to Patricia's (nearly a 100 mile round trip) to get her to die cut the lock and corners for me, the corners I could have done by hand but the lock was a no, no.  We had a good evening together and worked on bits together.  I even used her great glue that made a difference, I just have bog standard stuff , but hers was so much better.  She kindly gave me a pot to take away. 
It was actually really nice to have a catch up chat, we meet up on a Wednesday usually but with me having to work that's not possible, so all in all it was worth the trip.

Hopefully I will get the next stage done tomorrow, oh maybe not I am looking after my grandsons tomorrow so won't be back till late afternoon, it might be Tuesday.

Off to unload and reload the dishwasher, Derek, Tammy and the boys were here for tea.  have to get kitchen back to normal. I will finish here.  Thank you for popping in to see what I have done, and also thank you for your comments.

Hazel xxx

11 comments:

  1. It's wonderful that you have such a great relationship with your sister. I have the same with mine, but unfortunately we live over 200 miles apart so cannot get together too often. Hopefully next weekend I will be winging my way north so that we can spend some time together and catch up on all the things you cannot over the phone.

    Looking forward to watching this as it progresses. After our horrendous evening today has been really lovely again, apart from a short sharp shower about 3 pm. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, very interesting, wonder how it will end up, looking forward to seeing the finished article. What are sisters for, if only to help out. I am luck my sisters are both in the same village as me and it is only a couple of minutes walk to see them. What are grannies for if not to care for the little ones, have a nice day.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting Hazel, can't wait to see more. I'm intrigued by the Jethro Tull ticket in your previous post. I haven't listened to my Jethro Tull cds for ages!

    Very wet here all day today but it seems to suit one of my Labs better. He hates to be warm!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Hazel! Looking forward to the next stage!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking Good Sis,
    The lid was not done last night so I see a difference.
    The next stage will be good, I have seen some of the bits for that.........will keep stumm!! on that though
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is looking good Hazel, looking forward to seeing the next stage.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo I like, well that was a good excuse for a long drive. I can see a die cutter on your shopping list before long. Looking forward to the next episode also. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, it's getting along, but still a mystery. looking forward to the next stage, great guessing game, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel
    Most intriguing! How do you keep a duck in suspense? I know, you'll tell me on Tuesday lol!
    Night, night.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good so far....looking forwards to seeing the next stage too.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very intriguing Hazel, looking forward to the next step... Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete