Monday, 29 July 2013

A BIT MORE


Good evening every one, I hope you are all well, if not lots of Hugs for you.   I didn't think I would be able to have time to play with my project tonight, but my lovely kind husband ( only as he has helped) no he does put up with a lot.  Printed off things that I needed while I was over looking after our grandsons today. So a little more to get you wondering more of what I am up to.



Have a lot to glue on before the box will be finished, but just a little taste of what I am doing.

Well a very quick post had to make up a baby gift basket tonight as well, so I am now going just to sit with my feet up and have a cup of tea.

Thank you for all the lovely comments, and sorry for teasing you all by not saying what I am making.
I just hope it works out.

Hazel xxx

3 comments:

  1. Evening Hazel
    yes, you are a little tease but as Im sure it will be worth the wait, I'll let you off lol!
    I eagerly await the next installment.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another bit done, you are getting there.

    Hugs
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the end NOW!! You tease! I shall stamp my feet until I am sick!! LOL!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete