Friday, 14 June 2013

VICTORIA





Good morning, I hope you all had a good day yesterday no matter what you did.  It started really bright and sunny here but by 1o'clock it was back to the standard dull and cloudy weather that we seem to getting more and more here.  Well I can report that all the rockets launched well, who would have thought a 2litre plastic drinks bottle half filled with water, air pumped into it from a pump that one would use to blow up a paddling pool could launch the bottle to over 10 metres in some cases.  They all seemed to have enjoyed their two days.

I haven't made a basket or scrap booked a page for today, but thought you might like to see Victoria whom I won over on Rita's blog ( RMG Creations) in her new setting.




Isn't she just gorgeous, she didn't fit in the tea cup of my Victorian tea set so she now sits in the sugar bowl, but she seems to be very happy.  I tried to photograph her in the glass cabinet but the light was all wrong.    She will be treasured, but I will also have to watch that she doesn't go walk abouts, Anna  fell in love with her.  For some reason Anna loves little things and as you can see Victoria is small and perfectly formed.  I have told Anna she can see her when ever she comes to mine.

That's all for today.  Have got two orders to make up today so I will show one of them tomorrow.
Thank you for calling by and leaving all your lovely comments I do appreciate them all.

Have a good day.

Hazel xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Aw! He is soooo cute! Such a lovely sweet face he has. Glad all rockets took off don't you just love these time with the children?

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sis,
    Wow!! how cumfy does Victoria look in her new home.
    She is just beautiful, sits perfectly in the "sugar" bowl because she is so "sweet"
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, What a great use for a sugar bowl now we are watching our waists! (sorry couldn't resist). She is a gorgeous bear and you have found a perfect setting for her. Thank you for sharing. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bear - and she has found the perfect home. I hope you really enjoy her Hazel. Thank you for your kind words on my bad luck!!! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel. Late on the blog runs as had a lie in today, washed my hair(long job due to long hair) then out with friends for a long lunch.
    Victoria is beautiful. My Sooty puppet sits over my bedpost. He is frayed and warn and old (a bit like me) but I love him. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    Victoria looks as if she has always belonged in that sugar bowl. She is much nicer than sugar anyway. Isn't she just the cutest little Bear. That Rita is so talented like yourself and your sister. I love her beautiful little lace cape, and hair band. Congratulations on winning her. I can see she has settled into a good home, and a Scottish one at that so she not far from where she was created.
    Have a wonderful and crafty weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, I am really happy that you love Victoria and it was my pleasure to design and create her too. I love her sugar bowl home and it suits her so well. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Evening Hazel, Victoria looks so beautiful in her new home. What a truly wonderful win and what a talent Rita has with her sewing. Victoria will be a much treasured bear., Kate x

    ReplyDelete