Thursday, 20 June 2013

TEACHER'S GIFTS




Good evening doing my blog this evening as I don't know if I will have time in the morning and my date and clock are not set right to schedule will have to work on that.
These are the six little baskets I was asked to do for teachers gifts.  The request was for a little basket with some mini products please - ones that can be useful if the teacher receiving it is going away on holiday. So that's what I did.  

Face wipes,                                              
Shampoo.
Shower gel.
Small face cream, hand cream or lip balm.
Flannel.





All clinged up, tied with three lengths of satin ribbon and ready to go.   Now I have another order for three other teachers gifts to do.

By the way Anna and Beth's mummy is feeling a little bit better, thought I'd have to tie her to a chair this morning to stop her over doing things as I said she doesn't know the words Do Nothing. But she gave in and did as she was told.  DOCTORS they are the worst patients.

Thank you for all your lovely comments.

Hazel xxx

10 comments:

  1. A lovely collection of basket, what a thoughtful gift and a great idea. You, like Patricia, have been super busy.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Hazel. A terrific trio! Where do you get those lovely coloured baskets from? Would be great for me as storage.
    You and Patricia ought to open a shop. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. Ang. Open a shop not me and defiantly not Patricia. Yes had we been 20 years younger, gosh the amount of times we say if we were only younger, we would buy a property and do it up, have a tearoom or open a shop, but that's as far as we go. We don't have time and being in one place all day would drive me mad, why do you think I do the job I do ( I get freedom).
      Baskets are from B&M stores.

      Hazel xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely little gifts and very practical too. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that Hazel, there is one of them local to me so will pop in. Those lime green ones would go well in my bathroom.
    You will have to forgive me as I have only been Blogging for a couple of months so Im not sure what your job is chuck, other than gift maker extraordinaire. Will retract my comment on Patricias so that she doesn't slack!
    Thanks chuck. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous little gift baskets, Hazel, perfect contents and beautifully put together, have a good day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hazel My Lovely

    Those baskets are gorgeous a super idea I have a while before ours break up but they are really lovely!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Sis,
    Busy again I see, between holidays and Christmas these teachers do OK!!
    I notice Ang mentioned our "dream" oh! To be that 20 years younger and have some money!!!!
    Off into the "workhouse" again.........almost finished.
    Have a good afternoon,
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous little gifts baskets Hazel, so practical too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful baskets, they will really be appreciated.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete