Wednesday, 26 June 2013

SIMPLE LITTLE BUCKET.



Good evening to you all, I do hope you have had a good day.  If not here's a HUG.
Thank you all for all your lovely comment on my scrap book page.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already, before we know it, it will be Friday and our schools will finish for the summer holidays.

Tonight I have my Simple Little Buckets to show you. Unfortunately when I last made one of these I didn't photograph the pink one done up in its cling, so I am showing a blue one that I had done the opposite - I photographed it clinged but not what was in it, I have to remember to photograph things at each stage.   They are a very simple gift that is very inexpensive., the buckets where from Tesco two Easters ago and I just thought they would make a good gift holder. I think they were something like 50p after Easter was over, but they don't have Happy Easter or anything on them, and to put bath products in them works well, but often people will ask me to put other little bits in.




 



That's it for tonight .  I have to go and clear my understairs and top landing cupboards as I have workmen coming tomorrow to put new electric cables into our house, and our fuse box is at the top of the stairs in the cupboard. So they are going under the hall floor into the understairs cupboard then up into the top cupboard with the cable. They did just want to run it up the the edge of the stairs, but got told no way, why would we put up with that. 
Anyway I'd better go and get busy, no elves or magic fairies here to help.

Hazel xxx

10 comments:

  1. Yet more lovely gift containers Hazel. These buckets are amazing and look great with the product in. Typical workmen just wanting to go the easy route! I can just imagine how that would have looked running up your staircase! Let's face it you pay professionals and expect a professional job done. Not too much to ask I wouldn't have thought. Hope it all goes smoothly. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bucket Hazel. I love how you tie the cellophane wrap too. I hope you get the job done without any hitches. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful idea for a gift Hazel and so beautifully done! I have just looked through all the ones I missed whilst on holiday and they are fabulous! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel. More loveliness from Cupar! I say these very same buckets in Tesco reduced after Easter so good on ya for coming up with this great use for them.
    I used to make my late father in law a hamper for his birthday and at Christmas every year, in a big wicker basket covered in cellophane and he loved them. I still have the basket and so looking at your lovely wrapped creations makes me smile as I remember happy times. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel,
    Love the buckets, I think your choice of goodies are lovely, who would not be over the moon to receive one of these, they are great.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Hazel, wonderful idea to use the buckets and so cheap too. I really love how you tie it all together with your lovely wrapping film.
    I'm laughing at your wee spelling mistake of a fuss box rather than a fuse box, but there again it's maybe a Freudian slip. Good luck with the clearing out, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The buckets are a great idea! Something for the little ones to play with when they are older! ! You are very clever with your ideas Hazel!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Sis,
    Well we have a "fuse" box in our house..........!!!!! I know it will be a right "fuss getting the work done.

    These are great wee buckets of goodies, simple but very, very practical and everything so useful.
    Have a great day
    Chat later

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel,
    now this is a super idea. I will look at things quite differently in the future. I used to do lots of this type of buying for my little club which is no more. Love all your super ideas.
    I hope your workmen don't make too much mess for you.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great Hazel, love your nappy cake too - such beautiful gifts. Carol x

    ReplyDelete