Monday, 17 June 2013

NO 7 BASKET




Good morning, I hope you all had a good day yesterday.  We were lucky enough to have a lovely warm sunny day here, so the girls school sports day was able to go ahead.   A good day was had by all and thankfully no tears.   I do hate when children cannot except that they can't win all the time.

Today I have the other basket that I had to make at the weekend.  It was for a friend of the person who placed the order.  She knew what she wanted which was great, I do like when people know what  they want.   She asked for a simple basket of No 7. Cleansing Products, no problem I like using these products.   This is what I made.









I use a rectangle basket, at the bottom I put two packets of cleansing pads,then a small hand towel,the three products, wrapped it in the cling and tied three lengths of organza ribbon and placed a small rosé bud into the bow. Now I am just waiting for it to be collected.

That's it for today.  Thank you again for all your lovely comments.





8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Hazel. What a gorgeous basket. I love the colours. Hope you have a good day. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sis,
    You have done it again, another beautiful basket that willl be a joy to receive.
    Have a great day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and the recipient will love it too. Gorgeous. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous basket, love the purple theme. Bet it will be enjoyed by the recipient.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice again Hazel. Such a pretty hand towel. Bet your local towel supplier rubs their hands together when you pop in lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    another of your great baskets. This one again is sooooo useful to have. I love those towels, with the lovely motifs on them.
    Great colour paper used for the basket.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty Hazel I love the colour a really useful gift!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel,
    Another stunning basket, it is a lovely gift, especially when you receive products you actually prefer.
    Have a great day tomorrow, Michelle(h2c)

    ReplyDelete