Sunday, 30 June 2013

NEW GRAND PARENT EMERGENCY BAG



Good evening, well I don't know what has happened to the day, it has been dull, sunny, then light rain  and now it's windy and the temp has dropped again, but then again I wouldn't want the heat that parts of America are having right now.
Now for those who commented on my New Puppy Gift and wanted to see pictures of the said puppy, I haven't had the time to go and look through the photos on the hard drive of the big computer.  Husband had to get a new computer a while ago and downloaded and backed up everything before setting up the new one, and goodness knows what he was thinking because where the photos of every basket, cake or gift I made where in a file I now find they are mixed up.  So I will have to sit down at the big computer and have a look, I had to do that to find the one of the puppy gift and also the one for tonight, I took them off together yesterday.

Tonight I am hoping my neighbour will be at home and be able to help me get my bloglovin widget  in place. I have tried and tried and I can't get it in place.  I am useless at these things and I am not going to get my BP up again like I did when I was trying to set up my blog.

Anyway my " NEW GRAND PARENT BAG " came about when my eldest daughter ask me to make a give for  a lady in the office who had just become a Granny for the first time, we decided that a bag filled with things that she might need if she was having baby to stay at her home.  Now being often in that situation when the family come for the day and the cry goes out " oh no I have forgotten to put more nappies in the baby bag, or no nappy sacks to no wipes". I always have these in stock so no problem in this house.




Any way in the bag I put some nappies of two different sizes, wipes, nappy sacks, a baby wash product, nappy cream,  a bib, blanket, two spoons, baby cup and a toy.  Now I have started putting in a small sized baby bottle.   The bag it's self has two long handles so it can be hung on a hook in a cupboard.     The reason I put spoons and a cup in was that little ones don't usually like metal spoons and have you ever tried giving them a drink out of an ordinary cup - the mess is terrible.

Well that's all for tonight. I have done all my house from top to bottom, made tea for tomorrow night and now I am off to do the ironing.  Then maybe I can put my feet up, my visitors are arriving in the afternoon tomorrow so I can't see myself being able to put my feet up for a few days, plus I am now working full time as the girls are off on holiday.  

Hazel xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Hazel. Grandparents often get forgotten but are needed all the time when anything is forgotten. Does that make sense, I hope so. You seem to have covered everything.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel. Another great idea. Im sure there's loads of grandparents out there would love something like this.
    Hope your visit goes well for everyone and you don't get too stressed.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another great idea Hazel, such thoughtful items
    Thanks for your emails, and the alternative info. Much appreciated,
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    another really fab bag full of useful baby items, that all grandparents should need.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Fabulous Hazel a grandparent would understand the need for one!!Yet another lovely idea!!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you keep coming up with the goods Hazel. This is another useful gift. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea for a new grandparent Hazel. Carol x

    ReplyDelete