Tuesday, 11 June 2013

MY LITTLE AC/DC FAN!


A C / D C  Little Fan

This is a scrap book page I just had to do. It's of my little four and half year old grandson Andrew
He just loves ROCK Music and has his own MP3 player loaded with it.
His mum found this t-shirt in next and just knew she had to buy it for him, and this was his reaction.









As you can see he just loved it.  I think he even went to bed with it on. His mum was in two  minds if to get the next size up to put away. She might have even done it.

Sorry photograph still not great I think I will have to next time put it to the big computer than back on to my iPad once I have crop it etc.

Again I cannot tell where things are from everything has been in my craft stash for a good few years, in fact I had forgotten I had so much until I went looking for some red papers.  At least it's getting used.     I will take that all back.  It's looks like the papers were from a pad of DCWV papers, the letters are mini monogram stickers by Basicgrey which I know I bought at the Hobby Craft Show Glasgow years ago. It does help if one looks at what's written on the front covers of things.

I have a nappy cake all photographed ready to show but feel I can't put it up as the baby is not here yet.   I am a bit old fashioned and don't think one should take things for granted. It's bad enough that I get told its going to be boy/girl and even what's its name is weeks before its due - I like the surprise route better.

Anyway thank you for calling by and leaving all your lovely comments and very helpfull tips.  I am all for people who have been doing things for a long while to give me help, as I said I am still learning.

Hazel xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, gorgeous "Rock Star". Love your scrapbook page, lots going on and the photo just rocks.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant page. He looks a cheeky chappy and with good music taste at such a young age too.
    There's nothing wrong with your picture chuck so keep doing what you're doing. Look forward to seeing the nappy cake. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page really pops out Hazel. Fabulous! I'm like you with regard to babies. When I was a practising midwife it was so much better when the sex of the baby was unknown. The excitement of that first question "Is it a boy or a girl" followed by "Is everything okay" are gone. Shame. Have a good day. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Little Cutie! Lovely Hazel. Is it nice to have your blog up and running now? :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, you know I just LOVE this.
    That cheeky wee face is a delight to see first thing in the morning.
    You have made a great job of the page, you really get the BUZZ just looking at it.
    This Blogging lark has certainly made you get the pictures and papers out once again.
    Have a great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, what a beautiful page. Children are so natural in photographs and they always make me smile. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from an almost sunny Iceland, love your scrapbook page Hazel, Andrew loos great in his tee shirt. Looking one very happy wee boy. Fab layout and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That boy's got taste, can't beat a bit of rock music. Great LO, love his face.
    Looking forwards to seeing the nappy cake.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wonderful! Love it! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, it look so cute, I also like the ACDC t shirt.

    ReplyDelete