Thursday, 13 June 2013

ME MYSELF & ME








Well folks I hope today turns out as nice as yesterday, it was beautiful here and lovely and warm.  Just what we are all needing.    I am back on the St Andrews run again this morning then will go back in the afternoon to see the launch of the rockets, Anna enjoyed herself, they got to talk to an astronaut  and a rocket scientist which she loved so on the whole I think they must have had a good day.

Today I have another scrapbook page of Andrew in which the photograph was taken about a week after the AC/ DC one but as you can see he is acting like a little boy.   He had got these glasses off a  Mr Tumble magazine and asked me if he could take a photo of himself  with my iPad I didn't mind but had to laugh when he showed me it.  Then he wanted to send it to his mummy which I gave the go ahead too, but next he had sent it to all those on my message list, at least he made them smile.





Needless to say I just had to scrap book it.  It's rather cheeky and cute at the same time, but he was so proud of  himself  and said " this is ME and I took it MYSELF". So that's where the title came from.
I hope he has brightened up your day, he is always smiling and just makes you laugh at the little things he does.

Have a good day. And thank you for your lovely comments on my Weening Basket.


Hazel xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, what a charmer, bet he will break a few hearts later. Love your scrapbook page and forget to comment on your gorgeous weening basket yesterday and it was so lovely. Did the rockets launch ok?

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Hazel. It certainly wasn't lovely here yesterday and though its bright now, I don't think its gonna last!
    Another lovely page. I bet you have some fun with the little chap!
    Have a good day. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Hazel, yes Andrew has certainly brightened up my day with that wonderful smile, he's a wee cutie, I love his specs and your page, it's a great design with fab colours.
    The sun is splitting the heavens today and we're off on the Golden Circle tour, this is the science bit of the holiday, geysers and tectonic plates, Alistair's day today, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Sis,
    Yep! Andrew messaged me with this photo of himself which I LOVE.
    I really like what you have done with your page.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Hazel, but the highlight has to be Andrew with his gorgeous smile. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    fab scrapbook page. Love the photo and glasses. great design as always.
    I do love St Andrews, it is about 13 years since I was there last. Such a fabulous place to visit and enjoy. I bet there has been a lot of changes there too. My hubby and I would love to visit Scotland again, but sadly I don't think we could drive all the way again. Maybe one day we will perhaps fly up there. We have many a happy memory when we stayed in Kinross near rumbling bridge, such a super place for lovely walks. That's when we visited St Andrews.
    Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! That is so sweet. It is amazing how computer savvie these children are these days. The layout is great and I love the title Hazel.

    Just been to Patricia's blog and want to go to Turkey now!

    Have a good weekend!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete