Tuesday, 18 June 2013

LITTLE BAGS




Oh my goodness it's Wednesday already and half way through the week nearly. Where has the last two days gone.  For us up here in Scotland the school holidays begin at the end of next week.  That means I have to work from 7.30 - until what ever time usually 6.30/6.45 Monday to Friday.  I have a few hours to myself each day when they are at school, so the long working week will start 12 o'clock next Friday lunch time.     So for all of you who look after either your own children or your grandchildren and live in Scotland I know how it feels to think they are off for 8 weeks.   Those who live in England or else where you still have a few more weeks before it happens.

Today I am showing you the little Hessian Bags that we sell and I use to make gifts.  I have one for a baby girl, this makes a reasonable price gift.  But it has endless uses.  The other one is a ladies one, these sell really well. The dangle and the felt broach are made by, Patricia (Summerhouse crafts). Again you could just leave it plain or add your own embellishments.






Thank you again for all your lovely comments I read them all and do appreciate them all.

I do hope that I have given you ideas for those gifts we all have to make at some point.  I love to take basic products and items and turn them into some special.

That's it for today, enjoy it what ever your are doing.


Hazel xxx






7 comments:

  1. Morning Hazel, I know you enjoy your work so I won't comment on that. Your bags are gorgeous. It s good to take a plain bag and make it special by adding a few embellishments.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Hazel, lovely little gift bags and the little embellishments are just beautiful.
    Back home now, lovely to have been away, but it's good to be back, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet lovely bags and contents!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Hazel and everyone.
    Wow, 8 weeks off. There will be some jealous kids south of the border when they know that!
    Your bags are great. I don't do sewing so well done for that.
    Have a great day. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bags Hazel and the baby contents look great. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little gift bags Hazel. Just been catching up with your posts, so glad you managed to get up and running. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Sis,
    My goodness when I think of the number of these bags we/you have done in the past year.
    Everyone loves them "Lunch Bag" "Gift Bag" Hand Bag" endless uses.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete