Saturday, 15 June 2013

HAIR PRODUCT BASKET








Good morning all,  yet again yesterday was not that nice a day here.  That cold in the afternoon I needed to put on a thicker cardigan, I did think that just maybe just we would get some warmer weather.   I can see the summer clothes going away and the winter woolies being back out.

Today I have a basket to show you.   This was an order from the department that Anna and Beth's  mummy is part of and is for a member who is leaving after 15 years to go to a new job.   She is a single mum who puts her children and her home before herself, so I was asked to do a basket of products that she wouldn't dream of spending money on, she is also receiving a very generous amount in gift vouchers that  she can only spend on herself too.







I decided to do hair products, as I think if your hair feels good you do to.  The Wicker Basket has Charles Worthington  Salon at Home range of  Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Booster Mouse.  I have also put a bigger than a normal hand towel in dark plum, a fuchsia pink flannel and a cream one just to add a bit of colour ( the fuchsia pink looks red unfortunately).   Wrapped it in cling then I have tied three lengths of organza ribbon in silver  and a pinky purple colour round it and popped a purple rose hair clip in to the bow.

So here's hoping I have chosen the right kind of things.  I just feel that she wouldn't spend her money on these products as they are expensive when you are watching the pennies. - well I know that's me any way.   I will have to wait on the feed back from the department on Monday.  I can always do another if not.

That's it for today.  Thank you once again for all your lovely comments.

Hazel xxx

6 comments:

  1. Good morning,
    Another great basket, the fact there is money to spend tucked in it as well is a big bonus for a single mum.
    Winter woollies and the heating on here yesterday as well
    Have a good day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great basket Hazel I would love it I don't know about her! I told Patricia I have sent some of our sunshine up there!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sure she will love it Hazel as we all like to get pamper products we wouldn't normally buy.
    Heating on in June. . . . . . . Never! Its not coming back on in this house until the end of Oct lol.
    Have a great day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hazel, well I would love this basket, fabulous products and terrific colours, I'm sure the lady will be thrilled with it.
    The weather appears to be much better here than at home, have a good Sunday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel,
    playing catch up. I love this basket. It is just what I would want. I don't think you can beat good hair products. It's what I always like to spend my pennies on. She is going to be sooooo thrilled with it.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just managing to get round everybody. This is a fabulous gift for a mum. I'm sure she will love the pamper products, and arranged so beautifully too. Christine x

    ReplyDelete