Sunday, 9 June 2013

GIFT FOR KATIE MARY-JANE








Good morning everyone, hope you are all well.  Thank you for all your lovely comments on the
inside of my beer cake - told you it was nothing exciting, but find the beers go down well.


This was gift basket I was asked by my neighbour for her new niece.    She needed a basket that was not heavy and could go in her case as it has to go to France with her when she goes to visit.

Thought this would fit the bill.  I have kept it as light in weight as possible,






What's in the Basket:-
A small towel
Bib and Burp cloth
Frilly Pants
2pairs of socks
A Baby Powder Scented Candle
From Birth Toy

All ready to go off to France.  

Hazel xxx

8 comments:

  1. As I said before Hazel, your gifts are very thoughtful and useful, and packaged delightfully. Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Hazel its so lovely. In my half awakeness, I thought it said baby scented candle, which made me think what that smell like(the nappy scent rather than talc came to mind lol)
    What a beautiful gift. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Hazel, what a great way to put that useful collection together, must remember this. Hope you are still benefitting from your relaxing holiday. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    lovely basket of goodies for the new mother. Love your ribbon used on it. I bet the recipient will be soooooo pleased with it.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely Hazel, and such a lot of thought put into the contents of basket, such a lovely gift to receive, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful gift Hazel. The contents are perfect and I'm sure will be much appreciated. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Hazel I bet she was very pleased with it. You will be taking orders from France now! How's the French? LOL!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Evening Sis, I saw this in "Real Life" and it looks even prettier than it does in the photos.
    Looks fantastic though and of course very, very useful. Even the basket can be used for baby things to have at hand.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete