Saturday, 8 June 2013

Bath Room Basket







                                                        BATH ROOM BASKET




Well folks I am giving this a try once again, showing you a basket I made for a young girl who was
moving into her first flat and had mentioned that it was "a boring white room".   The basket is the pale blue
colour of the top flannel and has white spots on it.  Next I placed a Teal coloured Bath towel in the base, topped thatwith
a teal hand towel, then placed the pale blue and white flannels on top of that.    The four products are by Baylis &Harding
I love this new range it's  Sugar Cane, Basil & Lime, thought this would be good for a young person.

I did it up in cling ( must remember and take photo of this stage). Tied it with three lengths of ribbon in the teal,pale blue and white.

Well I am hopeing this will work and will post.

Thank you for all your lovely comments and encouragement you have given me to get this blog up and running.


Hazel xxx

10 comments:

  1. It looks really pretty Hazel the pale blue and teal look really fresh and clean - perfect for a bathroom! Hope you had a fab holiday! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you did it!!! Congratulations Hazel! I think you are sorted now.

    I love your basket a nice idea and fitting for the occasion. Glad you had a good break away we all need that time to recharge our batteries.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sis, you have done it..........
    I love these baskets as you know. This and the red ones are stunning.
    That week in the sunshine has done you the power of good, keep,up,the great work.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hazel, well done! I'd say you're off and running now with the blog.
    Lovely gift idea and what lovely shades you've chosen. I'm sure the young lady will be delighted with it.
    Be in touch before I go, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, Well done now we will be able to see more of your works of art. Beautiful basket and bet it will be really appreciated and cherished.

    Welcome back

    Big Hugs.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hazel. Congratulations. And Welcome to Blogland. Your basket looks fabulous and what a lovely gift. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Hugs Rita xxxxx
    Ps. Will post Victoria on Monday morning. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Hazel! This is a beautiful gift, and so weel thought out. She must have loved it! Glad you had a good holiday. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Hazel.........you did it missy!!! We all kept the faith.
    Glad you and Patricia had a wonderful time and hope the break gave you some chill time.
    The basket is lovely and I'm sure that anyone of any age would be very appreciative of receiving it. Baylis and Harding goodies are such a treat.
    Look forward to seeing all of your other goodies now you're up and running.
    Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely comments whilst you were away.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo Hoo Hazel! It's Debbie, Patricias friend now following you!!! So glad your up and running. Glad you had a wonderful time away, look forward to seeing more makes on your blog!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel,
    I told you I was catching up. Another super basket of goodies.
    My hubby loves Baylis & Harding hand soap in the bathroom. He complains if I buy anything else. Hates the smell of others.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete