Wednesday, 19 June 2013

A GIFT FOR ALEXANDER



Just a quick post today as I have an order for six of my little baskets to get finished by lunch time today.  That's on top of going to work, so it will be take girls to school and dogs for there walk, then a quick tidy up of the girls rooms, as I can't see a miracle happening over night or the elves helping out.   Why any one could sleep in a room with so much on the floor I will never know.

I have just a boy basket like the one I did for Katie Mary-Jane to show.





I made this one up quickly so that my daughter could take it away with her and deliver it the next day as it was for a new baby in Perth.  It wasn't till later in the evening that I remembered I hadn't taken the photograph of it all clinged up, thankfully daughter has an iPad so she took the photo then messaged it to me, I must remember to do this stage photograph.

Well it's time to get ready for work, not starting till 8 o'clock mummy fell of her horse on Friday night and is suffering very bad concussion so she is not at work. She is not allowed to drive and is meant to be doing NOTHING I did ask her if she knew what that meant!!

Thank you for your comments.

Hazel xxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely boy basket Hazel, boy you will be busy today, hope you complete your tasks. Hope the girl's mother gets better soon.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Hazel. What a beautiful basket, love the idea of the teddy bear peeking out. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously presented gift and I love your hessian bag from yesterday, what a clever idea. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Hazel. Another lovely basket. I assume that you go shopping for all the products as well so my goodness you have your hands full! Where do you get these lovely baskets from as I wouldn't mind having some for storage. Have a good day. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel,
    super baby boy basket. You sound a very busy lady. You know what they say, if you need something done, ask the busiest person, and they are sure to get it done faster than anyone else.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely baby basket Hazel, love teddy peeking out. You've hit on a fantastic idea with these gift baskets and the items you choose to put in them are just lovely.
    Looks like you have a busy day ahead, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel this is gorgeous! Sorry I am late but there was a big add over my blog list notification and as soon as I complained to the powers that be it disappeared!! Annoying!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening Hazel,
    Just thinking about Mrs Ducks comment about you shopping for the goodies you put in the baskets........NOPE!!everything is in stock folks. Hazels Craft Room/ Spare Bedroom is like a Baby Store.
    Another great make Hazel, I love it.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete