Saturday, 25 May 2013

Thank You

Good morning, and isn't it a beautiful one at that and looks like it's going to be warm again. Well as you know I had to do a round trip of nearly 100 miles to take my Beer Cake to Patricia's to get her to take a photo to put it up on her blog. But it was a lovely run across and we had a lovely lunch sitting out in the garden. Well I can tell you the blood pressure was nearly through the roof this morning all because I stupidly Put the wrong ID code in to my iPad. Oh boy the more I tried the more I got in a twist. Brain dead or What that was me. With any luck John our neighbour will get my blog sorted out for me this afternoon. Been over to Patricia's blog and seen all your lovely comments. THANK YOU it's lovely to get feed back On what one does. Well I am off to play with a basket and some different products to make a gift for the 18 year old daughter of the man who will receive the Beer Cake. Daddy and daughter are having a joint party. Hazel xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel

    Good to hear from you but I think you need to take a deep breath and just pace yourself a little before that BP check hun! It has been so hectic for you. Take a leaf out of Harris's book he seems as though he has got life sussed!!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel. I think your beer cake looks stunning. Listen, you have done so well getting it to this level. Don't try to run before you can walk . Take your time my friend it will work work out fine. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hazel, and Welcome!!
    I didn't realise that your blog was up and running so to speak or I would have been here earlier. I noticed your blog link one Flora's blog. Anyway better late than never.

    I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful crafty creations and you will manage to get the photos posted. You have done so well to get your blog up and running, so good for you sticking with it. Watch the BP, no blog is worth making that go up. Take care Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Sis! No pictures and 9 followers how good is that!!
    Hope you have kept that lid shut, I need you cool, calm and collected for Friday.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, loved your Beer Cake and look forward to seeing more. We can wait don't get the BP up. It will fall into place eventually. I found out a little about where to put your photos, it is Picasa albums, just type that into search and you can create an account. Take the photos with your IPad, save them then add them to Picasa. When you want to put them on your blog go to the picture on task bar at the top and a drop down will ask where to find the photos, Picasa is one of the choices. Hope this helps.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    I have been away from blog land for a few days, and it's all happened as usual while I was not about. lol.
    Good luck with your blog, great to have you join us.
    looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful things.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope the joint birthday party went well too.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete