Thursday, 23 May 2013

No picture



Well talk about two steps forwards and three back that's me.   Can't work out how to get my photos into the right file to add to my blog.     Going enlist my neighbour to help as he is a computer man, but he isn't available until the weekend, so I will just have to be patient and oh I don't do that very well.
Then again I have got a few baby baskets and a nappy cake to get ready for collection.   So that has to come before sitting all evening trying to get photos moved over to my blog.
I just want again to say thank you to all of you for your comments and help.  Hopefully I will get there in the end.    Hope you all have a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, it will come eventually, I struggled at first but just press all the buttons and something will happen. LOL. Don't give up we need to see your lovely creations on here.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Wilma says it will happen eventually. We have all been through it so can sympathise! Just waiting for your "Followers" button to appear now. Have a good day! Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel.
    Keep at it matey. It will all come good. Sorry to hear that you've had difficult times during the last year. Have been there with my Mum and Niece in past and painful times so I hope you are through the other side of the tunnel and I send you all good wishes for happier days ahead.
    Soooo looking forward to seeing your creations and waiting for that followers button to appear. It does bring a little bit of joy to your day to see another pic on the list. . . . .or is that just sad old me!
    Have a good weekend all. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis, your getting there at least you have created another "post" it is just those elusive pictures.
    All your potential followers will be blown away when the see the "Beer Cake" that I have seen.............
    Hugs

    Patricia xxxx

    ReplyDelete